Co-op Culture is a co-operative consortium of co-operative and community advisors, entrepreneurs and enterprises. Our members and associates have a vast and varied experience of supporting co-operative, community and social enterprise to start and grow.
We deliver the following support and services:
- Feasibility studies and market planning.
- Business Planning.
- Financial planning.
- Community finance support including drafting community share offers.
- Advice on grant and loan finance.
- Advice on legal and organisational structures.
- Governance audit and advice on governance “health”.
- Facilitated planning for start-up or organisational change.
- Advice on measuring and reporting social impact.
- Delivery of training on all of the above.
We specialise in the following areas:
Community Agriculture. Community Food Enterprise (food, co-ops, processing, retail and wholesale). Community Energy. Housing Co-operatives Community Land Trusts. Co-operative Bakeries. Woodland Social Enterprise and Social Forestry. Co-operative shared workspaces and hackspaces. Transition Enterprise.